|10:00 am||*||TEACHER MEETING||Roberts|
|12:00 pm||Ten Brink||Ten Brink||*|
*all teachers are available by appointment as needed and happy to visit
The TOP 10 ways to be successful at Achieve Online Middle School:
- Talk to your Homeroom teacher at least once a week.
- Log in to every class every day.
- Create a schedule for when you will work on your classes. Be sure to include short breaks.
- Stick to your schedule for a week and then revise it if needed.
- Complete and submit your work for each class every day.
- Use Due This Week to see your daily assignments and check them off as you complete them.
- Contact your teachers right away when you have questions. We love to hear from you!
- Attend tutoring in person or online Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2:45 – 4:45 PM.
- Communicate with friends and family about what you are learning.
- Celebrate your daily success. This can be a game, a treat, or anything you enjoy.
Dates to remember:
- Dec 5 Benchmark Winter
- Dec 19 (2:00 - 2:45) End of quarter party in cafeteria
- Dec 20 End of second quarter
- Dec 21 - Jan 2 Winter Break
- Jan 8 First day of third quarter
- Jan 15 MLK Day, no school
- Jan 18 (11:30 - 12:15) Achiever Awards and Honor Roll Luncheon
- Feb 6 (11:30 - 11:40) Achiever Awards
- Feb 19 President’s Day, no school
- Mar 13 End of third quarter
- Mar 14 Teacher work day, no students
- Mar 15 District PD Day, no students
- Mar 18 Start of fourth quarter
- Mar 21 (11:30 - 12:15) Achiever Awards and Honor Roll Luncheon
- Mar 25 - 29 Spring Break, no school
- Apr 2 Benchmark Spring
- Apr 9, 16, 23 CMAS testing on campus
- Apr 4 (11:30 - 11:40) Achiever Awards
- May 2 (11:30 - 11:40) Achiever Awards
- May 23 (2:00 - 2:45) End of year celebration
- May 24 End of fourth quarter