Check your students' grades, attendence, and performance.
For login information call 328-3074.
HOW TO TELL WHAT YOUR STUDENT IS MISSING--.pdf
Please take a moment to look at our survey: Achieve K -12 FINAL Report.pdf
INTERESTED IN ENROLLING?
For parents interested in enrolling their students in Achieve Online, please see the following:
- Contact our front office at 328-3012. We only have a limited number of licenses through our online platforms, so space is limited. Your student's name will be put on an enrollment list. (We process the list in which the student's name was placed.)
- As soon as space is available we will contact you to set up an appointment to complete enrollment paperwork. The District enrollment forms can be found here: http://d11.org/Enrollment/Pages/Forms.aspx Please fill out and print these forms and bring them in with you at the time of enrollment.
- Students MUST withdraw from their previous school before we can enroll them in Achieve Online. All obligations must be me (e.g. locker cleaned out, text books turned in, etcetera).
- Students AND parents are required to attend an enrollment orientation. Dates for these can be found on the Master Calendar.
- You will receive a call once your student is enrolled in Q, Aventa or Compass, and Achieve Online. This call will come from your homeroom teachers.